Saturday, September 09, 2006

Time Passes

As it always does.

It's been a long, long time.

I've been trying to get used to the new house, the new neighborhood, everything, but it's taking longer than I had previously thought. My work schedule hasn't been the best in the world, and that hasn't helped, either. So, my blog has fallen by the wayside.

I'm working to correct that.

I'm hoping to post at least once a week from now on, more if possible.

In other news, my beloved is still "out of sorts", as it were. I daresay he hasn't quite gotten over that awful day in December. Neither have I, truth be told. I still think that I see David from time to time, either waiting in line or walking around my store. Sometimes, I think I hear his voice.

It makes me want to cry.

Those who say "Time heals all wounds" are foolish. It doesn't heal the wounds, it only dulls the pain.

The pain is still palpable. The pain is still constant. And the pain never goes away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



DEITY OF THE DAY
Featured today:
>> View article
www.godchecker.com