Saturday, February 04, 2006

Changes

Yes, it's been a while. A long while.

It hasn't been easy these past two months. My beloved and I are still reeling from the loss of David. Our jobs have been a hindrance to both of us. Worse still, I was not allowed to attend David's funeral due to my work obligations. Apparently, my company believes itself to be much more important than family matters, which is quite sad.

But at least there is some good news to go with the bad: my beloved and I bought a house.

We close on the 28th of this month.

I'm excited, as you can imagine. This will be the first home I've ever owned. But it's also a bit daunting. Our house payment will be more than double what we are currently paying for rent.

But it will be ours. Completely and totally ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



DEITY OF THE DAY
Featured today:
>> View article
www.godchecker.com